Hola! This letter is short and I'm sorry, but time is sparse here and you'll be sure to get a longer letter soon. My P-Day is on Tuesday, so you should have one soon after that. To summarize my first 2 days here at BYU . . .
I am a District Leader and a Junior Companion. My Companion is Elder Lybbert, who Dad would like because he is from Washington--Moses Lake to be more precise, just an hour outside the Tri-Cities.
My MTC mailing address is:
Elder Roland David Spencer Wood
MTC Mailbox # 271
TX-MCAL 0908
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793
For now that's all I have to say, but you will get much more on my P-Day. Say "Hi" to the family for me, I love and miss you all.
With love & Care,
Elder Wood
P.S. I am expected to leave for Texas on September 8th!