Dear Family,
Hmm, where do I begin? My agenda has basically become my journal. I'm flipping through to try and remember what happened this week. Things went well, overall. Row came to church again, yesterday, and received a couple of lessons during the week. He should be getting baptized on the first of July.
We taught some good lessons and dug a trench for somebody to lay new plumbing. Overall, it was a great week.
Here's a story that I shared with the mission president.
We had an awesome miracle in the district this last week. There was a family of investigators in another district here in Corpus that was doing well, but had kind of teetered off in their progression. It's a mother, father and a daughter. They had gone to church a number of times in the stake center and had enjoyed it. They need to get married and the daughter was having a hard time integrating into the young women's program. This weekend they moved into Bel Air's area and now live just two or three blocks from the Horne Rd. chapel. They came to church on Sunday and loved it! The daughter found out that one of her friends from school goes there and is really active in young women's. The young women's president invited her to the activity on Wednesday and she said she wanted to come really bad. Even more, the youth have a temple trip on the 30th. She wants to go so much that she said she wants to get baptized before that so she can go with the youth. So, she'll be getting baptized within the next week or so, a miracle that we definitely weren't expecting. It's amazing how the Lord can work great miracles through such small and simple things isn't it?
Sorry, I promise I'll have a better letter next week! Remember, those that forgive get forgiven :)
Love,
Roland