If you want to know what scripture Roland refers to in this quick note he sent, scroll down to see the scripture I sent to him.
-----Original Message-----
From: Roland Wood <roland.wood@myldsmail.net>
To: Nathan44@aol.com <nathan44@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 23, 2012 7:42 am
Subject: Re: ARL1> Scripture of the Week
From: Roland Wood <roland.wood@myldsmail.net>
To: Nathan44@aol.com <nathan44@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 23, 2012 7:42 am
Subject: Re: ARL1> Scripture of the Week
Funny story. I read that scripture to someone the night before they hopped the checkpoints. Promised her that if she kept the commandments and would be active in the church in Houston the Lord would guide her through the checkpoints. She ended up getting caught at the checkpoints, but rather than sending her back to Mexico, they decided to pardon her and start arrangements for her to receive papers. It really is by the Lord that we are led huh?
On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:52 AM, Nathan44@aol.com <nathan44@aol.com> wrote:
And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led.1 Nephi 17:13