Dear Family,
Not too much happened this past week on account of the fact that a few of our work days were scrapped due to holidays. We still did what we could to try and talk about the gospel with anyone we could, but you can only find so many shut-ins that will let you have a lesson with them on Christmas Day.
This past week was also rough because we had to turn a few of our investigators over to the Lord, to give them some time to open their hearts or be in more opportune circumstances. Most of that happened on Tuesday or Wednesday, so I was a little bit discouraged about that, but then a good Christmas day made up for it and helped to lift my spirits.
I don't have too much time to write today, so I just want to say that I was very glad to be able to talk to you all on Saturday. I hope that everyone has a great week. Congratulations to Avalee with her upcoming baptism. I'm super proud of her and it's awesome to see the first grandchild (or for me niece/nephew) setting the example for the rest and making her first promise with our Heavenly Father. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love,
Elder Wood